Tag Archive: Knights of the Red Order


THE GRAIL QUEST

“The Grail was claimed to have healing abilities and to bring enlightenment connecting it to the metaphysical realms. Long before the time of Jesus, (the Jesus) stories tell of Angels (Djinn) (Ninansians) bringing the ‘cup’ from heaven and given to ‘sacred’ or round table knights, which ties in nicely with the tales of King Arthur’s knights partaking of their quest to find the Holy Grail. If the grail was bought from heaven, which seems very likely, to Tara, then why and what was it’s purpose here on this earth, has it still got a purpose today and how or if, does it connect to humankind?”

QUEST 28: GERMANY & LUXEMBOURG

31ST OCTOBER 2019

Germany into Luxembourg

  • Basilica of Saint Castor Church, Koblenz: Germany
  • Notre-Dam Cathedral, Luxembourg City
  • Notre-Dam Church, Wiltz, Luxembourg
  • Saint Sebastion Church, Ettelbruck

Day Five: We knew we would have a long day ahead as we made our way on day five on Thursday 31st October (a memorable date in many calendars) driving from Germany into Luxemboug, but with some lovely places to see on the way and the weather was most definitely in our favour. The sun was shinning and the weather was extremely warm as we arrives at our first and most beautiful destination of the day. Even the chemtrails in the skies above (not often seen in Germany) did not lower our spirits. After a two hour drive we arrived in Koblenz, Germany.

Basilica of Saint Castor Church, Koblenz, Germany: Modern day Koblenz is very popular with tourists and one can certainly see why; it is very pretty with mountains around and sits on the banks of the Rhine, where the river is joined by the Mosselle. It is full of energy and life; i had visited before as a pure tourist and my memories of it were very possitive. Koblenz was established as a  Roman military post by Drusus around 8 B.C. Its name originates from the Latin meaning “(at the) confluence” of the two rivers. The actual confluence is today known as the “German Corner”, a symbol of the unification of Germany that features an equestrian statue of Emperor William 1. As the Roman Soldier that he was, King Arthur travelled through here; and a representation of him inside the church certainly attests to this fact. The history of the area has a strong connection to the Romans which one can read much more anout in the link below.

Koblenz is a principal seat of the Mosel and Rhenish wine trade, mineral waters, the manufacture of automotive parts, pianos, paper, cardboard, machinery, boats, and barges. Since the 17th century, it has been home to the Konigsbacher brewery, the Old Brewery in Koblenz’s city centre, and now a plant in Koblenz-Stolzenfels. It is an important transit centre for the Rhine railways and for the Rhine navigation. The headquarters of the German Army Forces Command was located in the city until 2012. It’s successor, the new formed German Army Command is based at the von-Hardenberg-Kaserne in Strausberg, Brandenburg. In the more ancient part of Koblenz stand several buildings which have a historical interest. Prominent among these, near the point of confluence of the rivers, is the Basilica of St Castor or Kastorkirche, dedicated to Castor of Karden, with four towers. The church was founded in 836 by Louis the Pious, but the present Romanesque building was completed in 1208, the Gothic vaulted roof dating from 1498. In front of the church of Saint Castor stands a fountain, erected by the French in 1812, with an inscription to commemorate Napoleon’s invasion of Russia.

The unique representation of King Arthur, situated just inside the side door, testament to him having travelled through here as a Roman soldier which is of paramount importance for people to know; nearby a winged serpent and and angel keep silent watch over….

The Basilica of St. Castor:  is the oldest church in Koblenz situated at the confluence of the Rhine and Moselle. A fountain called Kastorbrunnen (Castor Well) was built in front of the basillica during Napoleon’s invasion of Russia in 1812 and the church is worth seeing for the historical events that have occurred in it. See link below for deatailed history.

The church of St. Castor was built between 817 and 836 by Hetto, the Archbishop of Trier with the support of Emperor Louis the Pious, just outside the city of Confluentes, the city founded by the Romans and dedicated on 12 November 836, but Louis did not come to Koblenz until after the consecration of the church, pointing to the importance of the Archbishop in the building of the church, especially as the church was until the 13th century outside the city of Koblenz. The church honours St Castor who is said to have worked as a missionary on the Moselle in the 4th century and to have founded a religious community in Karden, Rizza, the alleged daughter of Louis the Pious, is venerated in the church as a saint of the city of Koblenz and her shrine still stands in the church.

As one would expect the church is kept in immaculate condition with many piecies of fine artwork displayed

An extra treat of the day, and a very enjoyable one at that was a ride on the cable car across the beautiful Rhine, which was situated just behind the church, so far too good an opurtunity to miss and one could also get a great view of the equestruan statue mentioned above. What a lovely day it had turned out to be!

Grail Bloodline Connections:

  • King Arthur as the Roman Soldier travelled through Koblenz.

It was an interesting two hour drive as we made our way across the German border and into Luxembourg, over what proved to be a very mountainous and scenic route, but as we got higher and higher nearer to the clouds the weather closed in and it was a very wet day as we pulled into Luxembourg City; still very exciting though!

Notre-Dam Cathedral, Luxembourg City: The cathedral here is situated in a very built up area so it was very hard to get good views of it especially in the rain and gloom, and the photos did i manage to take were quite atmospheric. Howerver once inside the cathedral it, is a whole different story and it really was most beautiful, full of many paintings and tapestries and also very busy with tourists on such a wet day. It was originally a Jesuit church, and its cornerstone was laid in 1613. It is the only cathedral in Luxembourg and is a noteworthy example of late gothis architecture; however, it also has many Renaissance elements and adornments. At the end of the 18th century, the church received the miraculous image of the Maria Consolatrix Afflictorum, the patron saint of both the city and the nation.  Around 50 years later, the church was consecrated as the Church of Our Lady and in 1870, it was elevated by Pope Pius IX to the Cathedral of Notre-Dame.

Luxembourge and cathedral on a very wet and gloomy day!

From 1935 to 1938 the Cathedral was enlarged and expanded: the rebuilding of the exterior architecture on the Gothic-style cathedral presented a challenge, since the goal was to harmoniously integrate the church with the surrounding buildings, as well as the old residential houses. The Cathedral has three towers, the west tower, which was the tower of the Jesuit church and which contains the bells, the east tower, and the central tower, which stands over the transept. When the Cathedral was enlarged in 1935-1938, the east and central towers were added. The central tower, which is only a third of the height of the other towers, consists of a wide, pyramid-shaped base and a narrow peak covered with copper. On Good Friday, 5 April 1985, around mid-day, work on the roof caused the west tower to catch fire. The church bells, i.e. the Virgin Mary bell, the Willibrord bell, the Peter bell, and the Cunigunde bell were destroyed in the fire. When the tower collapsed, the roof of the central aisle was also partly damaged. It took until 17 October 1985 for the tower to be repaired. It was here that King Arthur found his information and instructions in his quest for the Grail, at this pivotel point in time; a point in time indicated as to its true meaning by researching the old maps of Luxembourg…

The many stunning artworks inside the cathedral <click to expand>

Grail Bloodline Connections:

  • King Arthur found his information here in his quest for the Grail.

As we were staying in Luxembourg for a couple of nights it was nice to not have far to travel to our digs on that very wet night; the modern apartment we stayed in was very posh and shiny with a ‘touch’ button for almost everything! All needs catered for exept as seems the norm in Europe – they dont ‘do’ toasters!!

Day Six: This day started off quite bright but the further we got into the scenic side of Luxembourg and i guess higher up, the weather did close in on us again, but very dramatic no-the-less! Wiltz is a lovely old town in the Luxembourg mountains, although not too much about it or the church on the internet, but according to the internet it is a commune with town status in north-western Luxembourg and situated on the banks of the river Wiltz. It was also a battleground in the Battle of the Bulge, near the end of  World War II.  The name “Wiltz” comes from a Celtic word meaning “on the creek.” Wiltz was originally inhabited by the Celts, and was first documented in 764AD. It received its town rights in 1240. The counts of Wiltz are among the oldest in Luxembourg

Notre-Dam Church, Wiltz, Luxembourg: This church does sit up in the mountains amidst stunning scenery and one often has to take one’s shots on the move as it were, for good views do come and go, so one takes one’s chances. There are many buildings around this church so not many good views down at ground level. There are many churches and cathedrals in Europe, and this is just one, that go by the name of ‘Notre-Dam’, which means ‘Our Lady’, (The Virgin Mary in various forms explained in future quests) yet most folks only know the one in Paris, many thinking that, that one is ‘the’ Notre-Dam, yet that is far from the truth. Although quite plain and stark on the outside, the beauty and artworks within have to be seen to be believed, all so lovingly looked after with a very ancient feel to the church with the the ancient ‘energies’ still there, and it is there that King Arthur recieved further instructions on his quest for the Holy Grail, on his travels/pilgramage around Europe. Sometimes one needs to travel to the ‘back of beyond’ as it were to see the correct and meaningful churches; for we too are travelling the route that Arthur took – what a wonderful journey we are being treated too with knowledge and enlightenment in abundace along the whole route. The church here unsurpringly, given the magnetics of the area, had the most amazing energy, which all connects to the quest for the grail; a very powerful place both physically and metaphysically.

Notre-Dam Church set amidst Luxembourg’s mountains.

In the European churches and cathedrals one can not help but notice that what one in this country would be described as ‘occult’ symbols are very present and evident in these old buildings, hinting at an older christianity very far removed from what is practiced in the UK today. Various versions of ‘The All Seeing Eye’ and the ‘Marasa/Alpha-Omega’ symbols were particulary evident and also if one looks closely quiet a lot of Enochian sybolism. This would indicate a time, a common point in time, before there was a separation of religions. It was here that King Arthur found his information in his Grail Quest.

There are some lovely artworks here, (see above) one wooden-carved statue in particular (guarding the entrance) showing some very unique and meaningful (to Craft) hand gestures – close up shown on the video. There is a wonderful representation of the Ave Maria over a ‘sea serpent’, very unusual and not often seen; she has her foot upon the serpent; obviously Maria/Mary is connected to the sea…. There is also an interlocking Alpha to Omega upon the altar cloth, which of course represents many other things including pyramid energy. In front of the altar is a traditional gong, where it is usually a bell. The Lamb of God here at the High Altar is unusual, a slightly different pose with the ‘All Seeing Eye’ looking down upon it, surrounded by sunflowers, roses and berries and at the very top ‘The Queen’ with her scribe carrying a sword. All very beautifully carved in wood with many historical connections to Templarism and to King Arthur and his pilgrimage, all within this stunning church at Wiltz.

Grail Bloodline Connections:

  • King Arthur found his information here in his quest for the Grail.

Watch our video here:

Germany into Luxembourg – Koblenz, Luxembourg & Wiltz

After a lovely lunch at Wiltz we made our way once more into the mountains of Luxembourg; although it was a damp day, the scenery looked spectacular and oh so green and pretty. Fate took our hand once again and although our next unplanned destination was not a part of the actual quest itself, these little surprises do present themselves from time to time when one is off the beaten track, and who can resist a sign indicating a little historic chapel down a narrow mountain road! Thus we found this little octagonal chapel, dedicated to Saint Kunigunde and the only one of its kind in Luxembourg – so what an amazing find; a treasuee in the green mountains indeed.

A unique octagonal chapel chanced upon in the mountains on a wet and pleasant day

Saint Sebastien Church, Ettelbruck:  It was still raining when we made our way into Ettelbuck, which according to the internet is another commune with town status; the towns of Warken and Grentzingen are also within the commune. Until 1850, both Erpeldange and Schieren were part of the Ettelbruck commune as well, but both towns were detached from Ettelbruck by law on 1 July 1850. Ettelbruck lies at the exact spot where three rivers meet: the Sauer, the Wark, and the Alzette. This location has historically made Ettelbruck a major transportation hub for the country second only to the city of Luxembourg.

Germany occupied Ettelbruck on 10 May 1940 and US forces first liberated the town on 11 September 1944 but Germany retook the town on 16 December 1944 during the Battle of the Bulge. US General George S. Patten on Christmas Day, 25 December 1944, led US troops in the final liberation of Ettelbruck from Nazi occupation. One of Ettelbruck’s main squares is named Patton Square, and is located at the exact spot where the German offensive into Luxembourg’s Alzette Valley was stopped, ending its attempt to reoccupy the country as a whole. Since 1954, the town has held a Remembrance Day celebration each July honoring General Patton and the US, British, French, Belgian and Luxembourgish troops who fought with him there.

Saint Sebastien Church and Ettlebruck town square: even though very damp we had a very enjoyable stroll around

The church is situated next to Henri Muller Street, which had a real personal connection to our lead researcher, whom felt very at home there. Again, not a lot on the internet about the church but i did find this with some nice illustations – see link below. The first stone of the present Neoclassical-style parish church of Saint Sebastien was placed in 1841. However, completion of the building was delayed due to marshy conditions. Finally, four lateral circular chapels were added to reinforce the building. Although completed in 1851, the church was not conscecrated until 1864 by the bishop Monseigneur Nicolas Adames. The interior of the Church houses several precious art objects: an oil painting by Joseph Probst titled “Le buisson ardent”, an African Shona sculpture, a beautiful eight-and-a-half register organ and several remarkable stained-glass windows presenting, among other things a panorama of Ettlebruck. The parish church was badly damaged during the Ardennes offensive. The formal reopening of the restored church took place in 1948.

In the church are to be found an emblematical representaion of ‘The Four Corners’ or ‘The Four Directions’ which are of particular interest from a Craft point of view and not generally known of in this context. Shown upon the four windows are The Sash, The Disc, The Challice and The Cross. The quest for the grail was particulary strong there and it was also another site where (King) Arthur found his information in respect of his grail quest.

The Four Corners or Four Directions, emblematical of higher knowledge

Luxembourge had proved to be very revealing in respect of Arthurs grail journey, also to us on our quest; knowledge recieved to be digested and devoured over the weeks to come….

Blood Line Connections:

  • King Arthur found his information here on his Quest for the Grail.

And so we returned to our high-tech digs for one more night before embarking upon a four hour journey into France the next day. Luxembourg had proved to be beautiful, revealing and very wet!

“Let Angels tell tales; and Demons too

Let the secret of The Grail forever ring true”

 

Knights of the Red Order February 2020

The Keeper of Scrolls’

‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

THE GRAIL QUEST

“The Grail has often been seen as something un-tangible with many different opinions on what it actually is. Is it an ideal, a physical object, something metaphysical, or something else entirely? Does it relate to the philosopher’s stone? Is it a mystical and transformational experience? Is it a link or a key? Is it a blue-print for something? Has it a connection to immortality? Whatever it is, it is very elusive, yet like a magnate draws folks towards it, keeping out of reach to most, but why is it on this earthy plain and why so sought after? King Arthur certainly travelled phyically on a journey to discover it; his Grail Quest. Here we journey in his footsteps trying to find and unravel the clues on our own particular Grail Quest – Quest 28.”

QUEST 28: EAST OF ENGLAND & THE NETHERLANDS

SUNDAY 27TH OCTOBER 2019

This quest was to be the quest of all quests and was to take us around Europe on the trail of King Arthur and his own quest for the holy grail. Indeed five countries awaited us as we expectantly made our way from Cambridge, England across the North Sea to Europe, taking in Holland, Germany, Luexembourg, France and Belguim on this very exciting epic  adventure; a road trip of a lifetime!

map

What an epic journey awaited us!

St Mary’s Church, Holton St Mary: Holton St Mary is a village and civil parish in Suffolk, England. Located on the B1070 around five miles south-west of Ipswich and half a mile from the A12 (which forms the parish’s south-east boundary), it is part of Babergh district. The western end of the parish is part of the Dedham Vale Area of Oustanding Natural Beauty and the Higham meadow nature reserve. The name of the village is probably derived from the Anglow-Saxon ‘Holan Tun’ or ‘Hola’s Farm,’ It may also mean ‘farm in the hollow.’ It is likely that Holton experienced some Roman influence, being so very close to main Roman road north from Colchester, approximately along the route of the present-day A12. Holten is mentioned in the Domesday Book Survey of 1086 as having a population of 19 including 4 slaves.

http://www.suffolkchurches.co.uk/holtonstm.htm

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holton_St._Mary

St Mary’s Church is a peaceful church, with some lovely energires there; built in a very rural setting amidst open countryside and small villages. There is a connection at this church, to Cornwall, Mary Magdalene and to Lancelot Desposyni, so tying in with the ‘grail’ aspect right away. This church, like so many others is built upon an original pagan, sacred site and thus hidden within the rocks of the tower, built into the north-west buttress there is a large glacial boulder, a ballast used by pagans of the day in rites for sacrificial purposes. Yet even before those pagan times, going back to the so called ‘dark ages’, pilgrims would have visited this site on their wanderings. So more here is about what is below than what is above and of there being a very special sacred reason why churches are built precisely where they are built; it was never random….

The buried sacred glacial stone area, used for ritual purposes, overwhich the font now stands. In the same area we have some interesting symbols including the rose and the fleur de lys, both of which scream templarism.

The church, even though small does contain a great sense of spirituality and spiritual wealth as our video and photos show. There are connections here to Lancelot and his emblem; the lion. There are some very interesting depictions on the windows – not be overlooked, such as two crossed feathers and the rest of the church contains symbols to The Lamb of God, the Alpha to Omega, the Motherland and the Dove of Peace holding an acacia twig and some subtle references to Mary Magdalene via the Flue de Lys and thus to the Knights Templars and to the Fordham line via Lancelot Desposyni. Also seen is the Neville shield and the Merkabah; all of the Templar lineage.

Some of the very subtle images and windows within St Mary’s Church, Holten St Mary that relate to Mary Magdalene, Lancelot Desposyni, the true bloodlines and to Templarism. All a part of a knights journey – a modern day quest. <click on an image to enlarge>

Bloodline Connections:

  • Mary Magdalene.
  • Lancelot Desposyni
  • King Arthur
  • The Fordham line
  • The Neville line

Lancelot Flag

Lancelot’s flag in battle: The Desposyni Line; most of it is worn through but one can still make out his symbol, the design very reminiscent of a knights head.

All Saints Church, Great Oakley: Great Oakley is a village and  civil parish in the Tendring district of Essex. It is a long, narrow parish lying on the top of a low (25 m) ridge south of Ramsey Creek which drains northeast towards  Harwich. The parish extends south to Oakley Creek, a branch of Hamford Water, where stood Great Oakley Dock, now disused. The church, dedicated to All saints, contains some Norman work. The living thereof is in the gift of St  John’s College, Cambridge. The Domesday Survey does not distinguish between Great and Little Oakly, but records two manors there.

The church stands at the west end of the village and consists of a nave and chancel of pebble and flint rubble with limestone dressings, a west tower of septaria and red brick with a weatherboarded upper storey and a pyramidal roof, and a south porch of red brick. The nave is 12th century, lengthened at a later date, the chancel is early 14th century, and the west tower 15th century, rebuilt in 1766. The only Romanesque feature recorded here is the Purbeck font. Again it is set in peaceful rural surroundings with much more on the inside than one would ever guess from the outside appearance. Another small church with some lovely energies and some very meaningful artifacts inside; there are Dutch connections both inside and out, especially in the architecture.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Oakley,_Essex

https://www.crsbi.ac.uk/site/1501/

A peaceful church with calming energies and straight away, once inside the church we could see from a commemorative war plaque upon the wall mention of one of our ‘bloodline families’ (a Coporal E. Clarke) bold as brass, reiterating the fact that this is indeed a true bloodline quest. Interestingly not that many miles away from where we have previously researched the Fordham & Clarke lines in Hertfordshire. Again some lovely stained-glass windows, but very interestingly this church sports two gold Triquetra (similar to a triskelion) both on a green background; one as the altar cloth and one on the lectern. This symbol is often known as a ‘trinity knot’ when parallel doubled-lines are in the design. The design is used as a religious symbol adapted from ancient Pagan Celtic images by Christianity. It is similar to the  Valnut, a Norse symbol. The symbols here appear to be composed of of three overlapping Vesica piscis symbols. The green here represents Ireland, the colour of Ireland thus connecting us back to the quests and to the bloodlines of to the Kings of Ireland.

The Triquerta symbol, connecting our quest & this church to the Kings of Ireland <click to enlarge>

An intertersting artwork behing the altar depicts ‘The Jesus’ symbolically upon the cross (not actually for he never was crucified) and he is shown with his hands in the sign of the Ninasian salute and with a Templar cross upon his head. To the left side of the altar is a lovely stone carved ‘throne’ within the church walls, where special visiting folks would have sat, around the area are carvings of knights (crusaders) and crowns, albeit very worn in time now, but original and importantly still in place. Again symbolism that connects to the Knight Templars and to Lancelot Desposyni. The intricate metal work across the altar area depicts the red and gold rose, within black scroll work, with fleur de lys and red pillars; the black, red and gold of Craft. To the right of the altar, a stone upon the floor to a fellow of Trinity College, Cambridge, a Reverend John Townson of York; so a few connections here and i ponder upon the ‘trinity’ connection of the altar cloth…

Many connections in this church across the ‘ley lines’ or ‘energy lines’, connecting the physical to the metaphysical and to those beings whom have previously been upon this earthly plain….

See our video to take a tour around these two peaceful churches

St Marys Church & All saints Church, Essex

Grail Bloodline Connections:

  • The Forham line
  • The Kings of Ireland
  • Lancelot Desposyni
  • King Arthur
  • L.C. E Clarke

So day one is complete and it is now off to Harwich for an evening pub meal at the Alma Inn, Harwich and then to board the (almost) midnight ferry over to Holland (it was actually 11pm!) The sea was calm but expectations were high; the cabins were warm and cosy though sleep came and went in a flurry of excitement as Eurpope awaited in the morning…..

Day Two: Holland: Monday 28th October 2019

So after a very calm and relaxing overnight ferry crossing we arrived upon the shores of a very busy and bustling Holland. The roads and style of driving there are very different from the UK and not just because of left-hand driving either, they all seem to drive extremely close to one another and very scarily too! Driving straight out of the ferry into this ‘other world’ was indeed a baptism of fire! So thus we drove through Holland to reach our first stop of the day of our exciting adventure – Rotterdam which was about a forty-five minute journey from the ferry.

St Lamburtus Church, Rotterdam, Holland: The neo-gothic Saint-Lambertuskerk stands in Kralingen on the corner of the chic Hoflaan. The church was built between 1875-1878 by Evert Margry, a pupil of the renowned P.J.H. Cuypers. Saint Lambert is the patron saint of Kralingen. During the war the church and its distict of Kralingen suffred damage during the bombing on 14th may 1940 and the Germans took the church bells and removed them to Germany. In 1947 the parishioners from the district donated two church bells to the church.

St Lamburtus Church, Rotterdam, Holland, almost ‘cathedral-like’, with a connection to King Pharamond. <click on photos to open up & enlarge>

A rather stunning church set in a pretty area with lots of trees and cycles, inside is to be found some amazing Craft related windows and a connection to Cambridge. We would have loved to have stayed longer to have a really good look around, but sadly we could not as a ‘lady in charge’ insisted that our visit be cut short and that we leave pronto, due to a funeral shortly taking place. A lovely feel to the actual church (if not her attitude) with a connection to King Pharomond.

A selection of some of the beautiful windows containing such Craft & Templar symbolism such as the All Seeing Eye, the Chiro, the Rose, The Alpha to Omega and the Dove. <click on photos to open up & enlarge>

DSC09271 (1)

Grail Bloodline Connection:

  • King Pharamond (50th Great Grandfather to our head researcher) 430-499 Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany.
  • King Arthur

We said farewell to Rotterdam as we continued our travels through Holland making our way towards Utrecht, about one hours drive in theory, but with a stop for a delicous meal along the way in a lovely resturant that opened up it’s kitchen for us early- a most welcomed gesture!

DSC09288 (1)

Cathedral of St Martin: Utrecht, Holland: Whilst a beautiful building to look at, both inside and out, sadly this cathedral had lost much of it’s spirituality and it’s artifacts, two things that often go hand in hand for various reasons over time. However at both the front and back entrances were placed over the doorways two rather splendid knights on horseback carvings. Utrecht itself is the fourth largest city and a municipality of the Netherlands, capital and most populous city of the province of Utrecht. The city centre has many ancient buildings and structures dating back to the High Middle Ages and has been a religious centre since the 8th century.

Knights on horseback above the two entrances <click on photos to open up & enlarge>

St. Martin’s Cathedral or Dom Church is a Gothic church dedicated to Saint Martin of Tours, which was the cathedral of the Dioces of Utrechtduring the Middle Ages. It is the country’s only pre-Reformation cathedral, but has been a Protestant church since 1580. It was once the Netherlands’ largest church, but the nave collapsed in a storm in 1674 and has never been rebuilt, leaving the tower isolated from the east end. The building is the one church in the Netherlands that closely resembles the style of classic Gothic architecture as developed in France. All other Gothic churches in the Netherlands belong to one of the many regional variants. Unlike most of its French predecessors, the building has only one tower, the 112-metre-high (367 ft) Dom Tower, which is the hallmark of the city. Architecturally this cathedral was very stunning to look at, with some interesting items inside, it was set in a lovely area with some interesting buildings and symbols around.

Cathedral of St Martin: Utrecht, Holland; beautiful to look upon with a connection to Nascien Desposyni <click on photos to open up & enlarge>

Inside were some wonderful plaques and memorials often featuring skulls and skeletons as was the ‘fashion’ of the times and some significant tomb carvings upon the floor….

Some of the architecture and remaining artifacts still to found inside the cathedral

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Martin%27s_Cathedral,_Utrecht

Grail Bloodline Connection:

  • Nascien Desposyni; 49th GreatGrandfather. 450-494 Somnant, France & ancestor to Lancelot.
  • King Arthur

The area around the outside of the cathedral was historic with an old gaol house and some interesting sun symbols on the buildings.

There is a deep purpose and meaning to all our quests and if you have been following you will by now, maybe have discovered that it is at these particular points in time that one can discover the sacred energies that run through our lands, energies that have often lain undiscovered for centuries…”

 

‘At Grail Castle with four aligned, Hidden Knowledge for us rewind’

 

Knights of the Red Order December 2019

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

 

 

 

 

%d bloggers like this: