Tag Archive: Earth Energy


Quest Number Fifteen: Hertfordshire

  • Little St Mary’s Church: Cold Christmas Lane Thundridge
  • All Saint’s Church Datchworth, near Thundridge

So another exciting night time foray found us once again in the Hertfordshire countryside. As we have learnt, so many ancient churches are to be found miles away from modern day highways and this trip was no exception; literally right off the beaten track and only accessible via grassy footpaths and byways. We had to park the car miles away, down a dead end, not knowing which path to take or which way to turn. The night was dark, which did not help and we were guided by just the light of the moon and a few torches. After one false start and driving off in a completely different direction, we gained our bearings and eventually found the site we were looking for. The site opens out beyond the trees and bushes of the byway, causing one to almost stumble upon it; but what a site to behold indeed. One walks through the open area and graveyard to reach the church, which in the cover of darkness almost looms upon one unexpectedly from the gloom. It was crisp clear night, with moonlight marred only by persistent chemtrailers dong their deeds under cover of darkness. The energies of the site are very similar to another site of an earlier quest; that of Santon Downham – almost, if not, identical; hinting at the fact that both sites are on the very same energy alignment.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thundridge

Little St Mary’s Church or Cold Christmas Church: as it is locally known, due to its proximity to Cold Christmas Lane, as said took some finding in the dark, but it was well worth all our efforts. Sadly all that is left of the building these days is the bell tower, which is now boarded up due to ‘health and safety’ reasons; so a great shame we could not get inside. A very old building indeed built in 1086 for the private use of the estate and family of Hugh De Desmaisnil. There are many rumours of the church being built on a North/South alignment instead of on an East/West. Many medieval churches were built this way which was said to be the sign of the devil, which is why it was later demolished. In fact it is known that the site is indeed used for satanic worship and gatherings, and when you view our videos you will see proof of this fact. It did in fact look very magical in the moonlight and very compelling. The original church was demolished in 1853 but much of the graveyard remains to be explored. One unusual epitaph in the graveyard for one Roger Gadiner and his wife reads:

“Roger lies here before his hour

Thus doth the Gardiner lose his flower”

Photos taken on the night, around the graveyard and tower; please click on individual images to enlarge. The last two in the sequence do show ‘Light Orbs’ and a mysterious mist.

The extensive graveyard is very much in evidence here, though i suspect that like all ancient graveyards quite a few of the headstones are no longer where they were originall placed and some have fallen into quite bad disrepair. There are even reports of a mausoleum being here and that mass buriel graves lie under where the old church once stood and indeed one of our investigation team thought he actually saw the mausoleum upon first entering the site. The most paranormal activety is said to occur in and around the old church tower; activity such as growlings coming from the old tower itself, which have been reported as recently as 2009 and a sense of an ‘evil’ pressence, a figure in black has also been spotted on many occasions around the graveyard and in 1978, a report of a marching army coming out of the dorrway of the tower whilst letting out a blood-curdling roar…  Also ghost horses have been reported and recordings of strong EVP have been captured.

Sadly we did not manage to capture anything unusual on camera, but all of our investigation team experienced different feelings and sensations at different times and the energies, although fluctuating were indeed very strong. Some of us certainly saw Light Orbs in the trees at the boundary of the graveyard, which we have manged to just about capture on camera, albeit by mobile phone; it was certainly a feeling of being observed. Some of us picked up on more tangible happenings and one of our team, actually had physical interaction by way of her clothes and skin being touched. So all in all, extremely interesting and well worth the trip and getting lost for!

Please enjoy our video investigations via our Priory youtube channel:-

COLD CHRISTMAS CHURCH: PART ONE

COLD CHRISTMAS CHURCH: PART TWO

 

All Saint’s Church Datchworth: So a few miles down the road in the same Hertfordshire vincinity we found ourselves at the parish church in the village of Daxworth and this time most certainly not off the beaten track! The village of Daxworth  appears in the Anglo-Saxon charter of 969 when King Edgar gave land in Daxworth to St Peter’s Church, Wesminster and when the name of Datchworth was spelt Decewrthe; the village is also mentioned in the Domesday book of 1086.

One can read more of the history of Datchworth here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Datchworth

On this occasion though it was the church we were visiting; Norman in origin, it was erected within the confines of the moat and subsequently a manor house was built nearby and it is thought that an earlier church did in fact preceded the present one. The night was dark and cold but strangely on this occasion the church and surroundings seemed quite calm and with a lack of energies really; even though the village has the reputation of being the most haunted in Hertfordshire.The church was well lit with floodlights and had CCTV clearly in evidence, which would be a good thing as i imagine that many visitors and investigators visit the church and graveyard here. As said it was peaceful, cold and subdued when we were there, but an interesting experience non the less, wandering the graveyard at night and around the vincitity of the church.

See above for the video shot around the graveyard and church.

There have been several sightings of an old woman dressed in black walking with a hunch and no head. She is thought to be the spirit of an old woman whoes husband died unexpectedly and in as deperate attempt to meet her husband again she hung herself. Close to the church is a narrow lane called Rectory Lane and people wandering along this eerie hedge-lined lane at night have heard phantom footsteps and seen the ghostly apparition of a cart carrying dead bodies, which local believe to be the bodies of the Eaves family who tragically starved to death during the famine of 1762.  One of the houses along Hollybush Lane is said to be haunted by the ghost of a lady with long red hair; this flame headed spirit is said to wear brigh clothing and manifest at the sound of tinkling bells. These are just a few of the many hauntings of Datchworth Village.

We did manage to obtain a few night-time shots via a mobile; on two or three shots white orbs of light can be seen; however with the flood lights in the graveyard i will leave it up to the viewer to make up their own minds. As always click on an image to enlarge:

The Keeper of Scrolls

November 2016

If you are interested in The Priory: http://priory7.wix.com/priory

Or wish to join our quest please do contact us:-

(leave a message in the comments)

 “The Grail Kingship is within the realm of impossibilities”

 

 

THE PRIORY INVESTIGATES: QUEST NUMBER EIGHT

  • ST MARY’S CHURCH SNETTISHAM
  • CASTLE RISING KINGS LYNN
  • GYSPSY CORNER MOULTEN

 

ST MARY’S CHURCH SNETTISHAM: One cannot help but wonder what these three seemingly separate sites have in common with each other; yet there is a connection, a thread running through which connects to our quests so far. So here we were in Norfolk once again, starting out on Quest Number Eight, at the stunningly beautiful Templar church; known as St Mary’s Church, Snettisham. This church which in reality is more like a catherdral is mentioned in the Domesday Book compiled in 1066; but most of the ‘present’ day church dates to the period of 1300 – 1340, although there would have been a church on this site which dates back to a much earlier time in history. The spire; one of only five in Norfolk, is second only to that of Norwich Cathedral in height and is, along with the rest of the church, testiment to a much wealthier time in the history of Snettisham, when the wool trade and textile industry kept the hands of the village weavers far from idle!

TK C

Snettisham itself is a very pretty little village situated near the west coast of Norfolk, just five miles south of Hunstanton. It has a beautiful unspoiled beach where many semi-precious gemstones can be found and an abundance of wildlife. Snettisham has a complex entry in the Domesday Book, where it is divided in ownership between Wiilliam de Warenne and the Bishop of Bayeux. It is also know for the Snettisham Horde; a series of discoveries of Iron Age precious metals.

To read more see here:- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snettisham

But we were here to visit St Mary’s Church with it’s strong Templar influences that go beyond even that; connections that go deep into our unrecorded British history. We had tried to gain access to the church on a previous occasion but due to safety aspects of roof repair work being carried out, St Mary’s church was locked to us on that occasion. However we did make an introductory video to mark the occasion of our first vist. Strangely while we were lingering on the church porch inquiring over the phone, about access, another couple arrived whom informed us, had driven all the way from London to visit, and who also eagerly listened to our phone conversation. This was a strange yet not unusual happening for us as ‘co-incidences’ do tend to follow us around – see why in the video 🙂

Follow the link below to our Youtube channel and let our lead researcher give you an introduction and glimpse into this very special church’s history:

SNETTISHAM: THE KING OF TIR & A TEMPLAR CHURCH

The architecture, decorations and fittings of the church are truely amazing and do hark back to times that simply do not relate to christianity at all, but hint to many other ancient paths as you will see in this next video. The true Celtic cross with the Fleur de Lys, that connects to the King of Tir is evident for all to see in the main part of the church; a huge chandelier Merkaba (star of David) decorated with more Fleur de Lys hangs prominently in the vestry, as does a family crest relating to the ‘Neviile’ family; one of the bloodlines we are tracing. Yet most stunningly of all is the stained glass window, to the right of the vestry and along one side of the church which is under repair, is the very rare image of the King of Tir (the original Green Man) So once again we can see very many Knight Templar and Masonic symbolism here and even beyond that. Within the vestry itself i for one can attest to the fact that the magnetic energy is so powerful there, it almost knocks one off one’s feet; i was not alone in feeling this amazing power.

Photos above which show beautifully all the amazing symology and imagery in this stunning Templar church… <click to enlarge imags>

CASTLE RISING: After a brief but enjoyable visit to Snettisham beach, our next port of call was to be Castle Rising; the home of many tales, many families and royal intrigue. This castle is one of the most important twelth century castles in England. The stone keep has particularly fine arcading and embellishments on the fore building and was built around 1140 by William D’Albini to show his increased importance on his marriage to Alice of Louvian, widow of Henry 1st. The most infamous piece of history here stems from when the castle was the home (prison?) to Queen Isabella, the mother of Edward 3rd, who had a hand in the murder of her husband Edward 2nd. The records show that she was visited at the castle several times by her son Edward  3rd. Some say she went mad, some say she was in exile there, some say she is still there… Listen to what our lead researcher has to say in the next video on Castle Rising’s history and it’s tales of mystery…

Click through to our Youtube channel…

CASTLE RISING: A MURDERING QUEEN…

The keep of Castle Rising presents a dramatic and formidable sight, set against the vast East Anglian skies.

C R

A GYPSY BOY’S GRAVE:  Most folks local to the village of Moulton near Newmarket in Suffolk, know of ‘Gypsy Corner’ and can tell the sad tale of the young gypsy lad who is burried there; some may know of the gypsy curse attached to the grave site while others may not. But the mystery surounding the small burial site doe not end there and goes way deeper.

Our head researcher  will explain when you follow the link to our Youtube channel.

GYPSY CORNER NR NEWMARKET

Apologies for the many ‘cuts, stops & starts’ in the video due to a very busy road & noisy traffic!

G G 1

 

Conclusions of Quest Eight:

  • St Mary’s Church, Snettisham

Leading on from the previous visit; amazing to actually get inside courtessy of Peter Murray. He is an interesting chap in himself, having much hidden knowledge contained. After a conversation about burial or cremation, Peter assured that ‘we will make sure that this happens for you’. He was certainly more than just an organist.

The Vestry holds the key of the Hamilton surname linked with the Neville surname, with more important aspects of Judaism embedded within this timeless building. The lighting in the vestry is made from wood and the Hexagram ‘Star of David’, with trails around the hexagram of the Fleurs de Lys, gives tales of Judaism enshrined with Templarism. So the world at large would believe that it is the English Christian faith which guided the Templars. Clearly not correct, it was Judaism that over-stood all other beliefs and faiths.

The Celtic connection is contained within this church, spanning over 1,000 years tales to be deciphered, if only some were able to decipher such encryption.

  • Castle Rising

Evidence of Ghostly presence contained within the acoustic room within the castle itself. There is most definitely a regional hub of energy transmitting and being received at this point. Hardly surprising with Pyramid energy gathering at all crossings through this vibrant land of Castle Rising.

Particular attention must be given to the Norman Chapel which contains a sealed entrance to the underground tunnels that will reveal more to those whom seek to find.

It is of no surprise that our visit was enlightened with the presence of a protector, a Guardian of Secrets that brisked through and around us within the acoustic chamber.

  • The Gypsy Boy’s Grave

Of course most know the tale of the young man whom fell asleep and lost one of his sheep, no more than myth, where one is able to clearly identify the myth with that of ‘The Lamb of God’. The boy’s real name is Elias F born in 1828 and subsequently passed in 1841, some 13 years old. But was this boy a Gypsy and was he really guiding sheep? We must look to the meaning behind the name ‘Elias’ as this is where the Quest and the Clues originate. ‘Elias’ means ‘The Lord is my God’. It does not make reference to a God, it clearly refers to a Lord. So whom is the Lord? The Lord is connected to Snettisham Church and to that of Castle Rising. What we are permitted to reveal is that this boy has a direct connection to a Hertfordshire Banker in 1833.

To join us in our future quests or to join The Priory; especially if you love history and have a desire to see beyond the mundane…

please contact us via this webpage or email me here:-

‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

THE PRIORY INVESTIGTES: QUEST NO SEVEN

  • ALL SAINTS CHURCH SHIPDHAM
  • FURTHER CHURCH HAUNTINGS
  • REVEALING THE LINEAGE

So for quest number six we once again made our way into the beautiful county of Norfolk, where so many unusual tales and ghostly stories abide. All Saints Church is situated in a busy parish and the church itself  is the beating heart of the community and very active.  Shipdham is not far from Dereham and the church is on a quite a busy highway that cuts its way through the village and around the church and graveyard; which are surrounded by a high wall. Upon looking over the wall one can see that the tower of the church is crowned by what must be one of the mosr ornate spire crownings in the county. This late medieval tower is surmounted by a great wood and lead fleche, pointing heavenwards. It is completely out of character with the rest of the church and is almost eastern looking in design and could have been designed purposefully that way. This church is certainly imposing and has a great presence about it; a great energy to be precise.  

 

 All Saint’s Church Shipdham, showing the unusual ornate spire crown and the statue of the ‘walvebane’ above the entrance porch, also revealing one of the ‘Nevilles’ of our quest, whose memorial is a beautiful Celtic Cross placed just outside the main porch entrance to the church. What is fascinating is that that Celtic Cross has a crown prominitely placed at its centre; indicating a connection to the crown. <click on image to enlarge>

Such a beautifully ornate church would not look out of place in a big prosperous market town and one wonders why a church of such granduer is situated in a village in Norfolk. The church can trace its history back to the 12th/13th century and the top mof the spire is said to have been added in the 17th century.

To read more:  http://www.norfolkchurches.co.uk/shipdham/shipdham.htm

 

         The stunning windows and beautifully ornate heraldry tapistry inside the church that indicate a time in the past of great wealth and strong connection to the crown.

Once again let our lead researcher explain about the about the mysteries (hauntings) that happen at these sites and most importantly why and what they really are. He will go on to explain more about our quest and our reasons for being here; in particular the connection between the ‘Nevilles’ and the ‘Clarkes’ to Royalty and to the Duke of Norfolk himself. Click on our link below.

ALL SAINT’S SHIPDEN: NORFOLK

The funny thing is that a gentleman with a dog did appear at the church doorway while we were filming there, which was an uncanny coincdence to say the least. When questioned about the Nevilles he semed somewhat confused and was unable to help, although he did know other details about the church.

 

The Duke of Norfolk

Portrait of the Duke of Norfolk who has a strong connection to this site and to our quest

 

 

 Some examples of the ‘symbolism’ to be found within churches, especially prolific at the sites our team are investigating; symbols that should now be familiar to those of you following our quests. These symbols are certainly very interesting and not what they seem; having double or hidden meanings which relate to Craft, the Knight Templars or even further back and which are very far removed from being christian in origin. This all makes one wonder just who were the architects and designers of these churches…

Conclusions of the day:

  • Ghosts are not what we are led to believe; they are simply ‘echos of the past’ that ‘exist’ in a timeless enviroment.
  • Yet another church built over a site of immense energy and power
  • Another ‘Guardian of Secrets’ is connected to the site
  • Royalty once again also has a connection here, suggesting that they were ‘in on the secrets’
  • The symbolism within churches has nothing whatsoever to do with ‘christianity’; very far removed from it in fact.
  • Many churches are built upon ‘sites’ that have been purposefully hidden from the masses.
  • Churches are libraries of information; often hidden information.
  • The bloodlines and linaige of two members of our team are now revealed as part of our quest.

Intrigued in finding out more or joining us?

Please do get in touch with us via this webpage or email me at ‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

 

JC 1

‘Clarke’ another link to the Quest; another piece of the puzzle..

June 2016

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

THE PRIORY INVESTIGATES: BLACK SHUCK AND THE PHANTOM TRAIN

  • QUEST NUMBER SIX PART TWO

Black Shuck

  • St Martin’s Church Overstrand
  • The ‘Phantom’ Train
  • Black Shuck
  • Queen Boudica
  • Richard III

The next port of call on this particular day, after the very interesting time spent at St Andrew Church at Quidenham, where many revelations made themselves known to us, was to be St Martins Church at Overstrand on the North Norfolk coast, not far from Cromer. The main legend that prevails at this church is of a seemingly phantom train that is said to ‘whoosh’ through the very church itself…. but is it an actual train or something else? There was never an actual train line here so why would there be a ‘ghost train’ here? Well we hoped to find out.

Overstrand Church

The church is set in a beautiful churchyard with many shrubs and plantings and a seperately laid out area as a cremation memorial garden and also some beautiful carvings on the outside walls. The church does have an amazing history of survival, for the original medieval church probably fell into th sea, for in 1399 a patent was granted to build a church on the site. In the 18th century the aisleless church fell on hard times and after the roof collasped it was decided that a smaller church would best fit the needs of the parish. But by 1859 this smaller church no longer filled the needs of a growing community and popular holiday destination, so the old church was abandoned in favour of a new one built in the west of the same churchyard. The old church still survives but is now overgrown with ivy.

  Carvings from the outside of the church, the newer interior, plus a Richard 3rd       and a Boudica connection.

Further rebuilding ocuured in 1911 but this time using as much of the older original materials and artifacts from the old church which were still laying in the grass. Some of the older parts of the church such as the remains of the north porch were re-positioned and incorporated into the new design. The church does have a very ‘modern’ feel about it and is much plainer in decor than some of the other churches we have visited, yet the eagle eyed can easily spot the more ancient aspects of the church which date back to a much older time in history long before the present day church was built.

On the floor of the church, at the top of the main aisle are some very interesting carvings upon ancient stone slabs, which i am guessing may have come from the old church remains. Whether they mark the tomb of someone of prominience i do not know but the style of carvings on them are of a much older time, much much older than the present church and there are certain strong clues here that suggest  that one could even relate to Queen Boudica herself. The slab just below it is even more worn and again is probably from the original building. Even though it is very worn there is a strong suggestion that it is definitely connected to King Richard 3rd himself.

Let our lead researcher explain some more about the history of the church, the legend of the ghost train and Black Shuck and most importantly the connection to Queen Boudica, the Crown and to the sites previously visited – click on our link

OVERSTRAND: Black beasts & phantom trains

High up upon the church wall are to be found plaques to Richard 3rd and his wife Lady Ann Neville; not original as such but still very relevant.

     Looking through the original church doorway into the newer part of the building. Also shown is what is know as the ‘water mark’ from whence the priest would have obtained their holy water used for their blessings; their ‘water mark’.

Conclusions of the days visits: As always nothing is ever what it seems and one always has to dig deeper for the truths; there are those truths that we are able to know and those truths that are specifically hidden.

  • The resting place and chambers of Queen Boudicia, who she really was and her bloodline, are firmly hidden from the general public; one wonders why?
  • Even today much is still hidden within the vast areas of the English landscape, which no one normally knows about.
  • The ‘real’ and original monarchy of these lands had a purpose not written about in history books.
  • All the sites so far visted are connected and had ‘Guardians’ – why?
  • Why is Knight Templar and Masonic symbolism  found in all  these ancient churches and where did it really come from? What was the Templars influence in those days of old?
  • Sir Thomas Holland was obviously highly esteemed and yet his resting place has been ‘preserved’ out of sight with no record of him – why?
  • Once again we find that ‘secrets’ of the past are often hidden by building over the top of them. What are these secrets and why are they hidden?
  • A pattern is emerging of the connection between the prominent characters buried at all of these sites; a family bloodline is revealing itself….
  • Richard the Third played a very important role and is a big part of the developing jigsaw puzzle.
  • The old churches indeed have a tale or two to tell, but one has to look from a completely different angle for the tales to reveal themselves; often far removed from what the history books tell us…

celtic cross

We can not say for sure,  but this beautifully aged and worn Celtic Cross hiding in a far corner of the churchyard, could possibly mark the resting place of a member of the ‘bloodline’ we are researching….

Please feel welcome to join our team or contact us re The Priory, as the ‘secrets’ are revealed and it is a very fun and social day out too 🙂

email me at ‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

‘Seek and ye shall find’

THE PRIORY INVESTIGATES: QUEST NUMBER SIX PART ONE

  • ST ANDREW’S CHURCH: QUIDENHAM IN NORFOLK
  • BOUDICA’S CHAMBERS & RESTING PLACE
  • LORD ARBEMARLE

St Andrew Church <ckick to enlarge image>

So another fine day found us at the above locations seeking truths on the enduring legends that have surrounded these sites for many years. Tales of a mysterious headless horseman; a knight in fact of the realm, of whom his identity has always been shrouded in mystery. And the little know  resting place of a fine Celtic warrior Queen, who was also a healer and teacher of alchemy and the further slotting together of lost royal bloodlines. The first port of call was to the interestingly named St Andrew Church (no ‘s’ at the end of Andrew) set amidst tranquil and idealic countryside in the village of Quidenham, Norfolk.

St Andrew Church at Quidenham has stood on the banks of the River Whittle for over 1000 years and there is evidence of the site being a place of worship before the present building was erected. The present church dates from the 14th and 15th centuries; the round tower is Saxon dating from between 950 and 1050 AD and over the years, as in many churches respectful renewal and restoration has taken place. On the outside buttresses are three very interesting carvings said to be the sacred mongram ICH,  the three nails of the crucifixion and the crown of thorns with the letters MR (Maria Regina) Part of the churchyard is a conservation area with many old tombs and monuments, many to the Albermarle family.

       Follow the link to our Youtube channel and let Alek introduce you to Queen Boudica, the Headless Horseman and Lord Arbemarle.

ST ANDREW CHURCH QUIDENHAM: NORFOLK

Inside St Andrew Church, we find that we are now very familiar with the fact that what may appear to be christian symbolism is in fact Knight Templar or Masonic Symbolism; yet one can still take this back even a step further…

Boudica’s Chambers: Just across the road from St Andrew Church is to be found Queen Boudica’s Chambers situated alongside the area which would have been the church’s large graveyard and which is now cut in two by the road at Quidenham. Sadly at this point in time there is not any access to Boudica’s Chambers, (her castle or fortress) and believe me we did try! Many secrets within the English landscape; secrets of the Old Ways and older times are not ready to emerge, yet there may still be remains here of the building used by Queen Boudica to be found amongst the green gown of nature…

The Chambers from the roadside

Just a short way along the road and on the left hand side, is the actual resting place and memorial statue to Queen Boudica, which sadly is well out of public reach these days, probably purposefully so. It is all very overgrown and well hidden and unaccesable, in its small wooded area; the public is not encouraged to pass that way; even to pay respects. It is all told, a beautiful and peaceful area and church, with Saxon and Viking mounds nearby and just to see where Boudica’s castle or fortress is situated at Quidenham is an amazing experience. However one can make out the statue on google maps which in a small way does make up for having no access.

 Allow the Headless Horseman to introduce himself!

Detailed shot of the family crest and historic tomb record of the Knight Sir Thomas Holland; aka The Headless Horseman!

So many connections to be found here, to the other sites we have so far visited which will be revealed in time and why all the ‘happenings’ are at these sites; a pattern is emerging so as they say – stay tuned!

Please contact our team for more revelations and fun days out or join The Priory

email me at ‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

      ‘Its a quest for a lifetime and beyond’

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

THE PRIORY INVESTIGATES: QUEST NUMBER FIVE PART TWO

  • WINTERTON ON SEA
  • SECRETS IN THE SANDS
  • HOLY TRINITY AND ALL SAINTS CHURCH

Our visit to Little Plumstead had been cut short yet the day had by no means drawn to a close for we spent a relaxing few hours on the stunningly beautiful and deserted beach at Winterton on Sea. This is a very interesting stretch of coastline for it is said to hide within its waters the point of emergence in the UK of a well know geographic fault line; the Madrid line. At one point along the beach, and at one point only, certain types of rock usually found underground, such as granite and pyrite could easily be spotted on the shore line, spewed up from beneath the waves by the tides. Other semi-precious stones such as cloudy quartz, milky quartz, moss agate, flint and different types of agate and fossils were in abundance everywhere, yet the granite and pyrite were to be found in just the one spot; suggesting an unstable seam underground. At one point on the beach huge chunks of pyrite have been strategically placed along the sands as a natural form of sea-defence.

 

 

The beautiful coastline with a clear blue sky and a close up of the twinkling pyrite <click to enlarge>

Sadly though the ‘geo-engineers’ were out in full force, as they usually are in this area and the once beautiful clear blue sky became a jigsaw of dull merging toxic chemtrails by tea-time….

The Parish Church of The Holy Trinity & All Saints: The parish church in Winterton  village was the last port of call for the day; with its very tall tower and unusually large size for a small community, it is certainly a very eye catching and impresive sight. Its grand 15th century tower soars to a mighty 132 feet and is the third highest tower in Norfolk dominating the whole of the surrounding landscape. This medieval church is a mixture of styles and dates, having grown and changed over the years, when it almost went into rack and ruin but thankfully to the Victorian Gothic restorers we now have the wonderful church we see today. There is a distinctly nautical feeling about much of the interior and in 1891 on the Sunday evening after christmas, was held the first annual thanksgiving service for the safe arrival of fishermen anf for the Harvest of the Sea; this Fisherman’s Thanksgiving was to continue for many years.

church 1   church 2

Outside and interior showing the very impresive tower and the spacious knave area of Holy Trinity & All Saints, Winterton.

One of the things that did strike me about the altar area of this church was certain similarities of decor to that of Santon Downham Church previously visited. The colours of blue, gold and red around the altar and the design used was certainly in keeping with the Knight Templar and Masonic designs employed at Santon Church, as too was the ‘real’ cross and ‘four corners of the square’ as portrayed on the altar cloth. So much pause for thought here….

Altar.JPG

The ‘four corners’ and the altar cloth displaying the ‘real’ cross….

altar 1   altar2  altar 3

Close up of detail from behind the altar, showing clearly the similarity of colour, style and design to that of Santon Down Church. The style, colour and symbolism once again gives clues to Templar and Masonic connections

Worth noting here is the fact that our lead investigator once again found a personal conection here at the parish church of the Holy Trinity and All Saints. He located a member of his own family bloodline here; a one James Bartam, indicating once again the fact that nothing is ever what it seems and that there is always something more than meets the eye….

J B

  • James William Bartram
  • Connection to the ‘bloodline’ and ‘Guardian of Secrets’
  • and thus our Quests continue….

Please feel welcomed to join our team for more revelations and fun social days out or to join The Priory too…

email me at ‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

      ‘Its a quest for a lifetime and beyond’

seal 9

The ‘star’ of the day……

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

THE PRIORY INVESTIGATES: QUEST NUMBER FIVE PART ONE

  • GHOSTLY HAPPENINGS. STABLE BLOCK MURDERS.  EXPLORERS IN THE NIGHT.

For Quest Number Five we travelled almost all the way to the Norfolk coast to a small town called Little Plumstead, NR13 5FB, not far from Norwich, to investigate the old abandoned hospital; the old asylum which now stands derelict and has over the years gained a reputation for unusual happenings. Built in 1889, the hall and estate were under the ownership of a Major Ashley; the hall itself was built on the site of a previous building.

Main Hall 1   Asylum 2

The Main Hall and one of the many other buildings on the landscaped estate

Some of the reports of the happenings that have been said to occur here include:

  • Noises through the halls and stairwells
  • People crying in the kitchen area
  • Poltergeist activity in Lower chambers (Hydrotherapy area / Kitchens)

General Information: Little Plumstead Hospital was originally Norfolk’s principle mental deficiency colony. It was opened in 1930 and closed in the 1990s. Since then it has mostly been flattened to make way for a mega housing development. Part of the site is still live and deals with sexual offenders and another part of the site is a primary school. which is a bit of a combination  to say the lest… All that remains now is the main hall, 2 blocks for admin and workshops and 1 main admin block and a few smaller out-buildings.

In its boom Little Plumstead had 351 beds over 16 wards and a further 2 bungalows for children. Little Plumstead Hospital Colony opened in 1930 within the grounds of an 18th century estate, the buildings in situ were utilised and additional buildings were added up until the 1970’s. In 1941 the hospital was approved as a “Complete Training School for Nurses for Mental Defectives”. Partial closure came in the 1990’s with the demolition of part of the site for the construction of residential houses. Sleep studies have also been documented here, using patients admitted to the hospital.

The main hall was lived in by Major Ashley, before it was sold to the Government in 1929. Ashley was then employed as a Caretaker and when the hospital opened, he trained and became a Mental Nurse.

main hall 2 (1)

 General view of the rear of the Main Hall, where Major Asley lived, showing just what a beautiful building it once was

Mr Allen Pratt was in charge of farming and his wife was in charge of the dairy. The Pratt’s lived in cottages in Water Lane.  In 1951, the Government further purchased Blofield Hall, a mere 1 mile from the hospital, so to expand its operation.

Hall 1930

The Main Hall 1930

Of further interest: In World War 2 some of the houses belonging to Joe Wiley on the green were hit by a bomb and one man was killed.

In November 2014 HRH The Earl of Wessex made a visit to Little Plumstead and spent time with Lord Bishop of Norwich, the Rt Revd Graham James.

On this paticular occasion we were sadly not able to gain access to the buildings which are now being redeveloped into apartments by a local person, and the whole area and buildings are now securely borded up, however ‘urban explorers’ have been able to access the building by ingenious means but very sadly much damage inside and theft have consequently taken place. Yet not to be detered we were able to find an entrance through the barriers that surrounded the Main Hall and do a little a filming directly outside the main hall.

Please follow the link below to our Youtube channel to find our more fascinating info on Little Plumstead Hall

LITTLE PLUMSTED ASYLUM: NORFOLK

 Some of the renovation works now being carried out to the rear of the buildings where once the stableblock stood.

Renovation 1   Renovation 2

Mysterious Stable Block Murders: Just across the main entrance road, stood the original stables for the entire estate; there are reports of murders that actually occurred in the stables themselves, these murders happened quite some time before 1889; way back in 1613 to be precise, when the first murders occurred in the stables at Little Plumsted. Not much will be found anywhere about this sad event unless one digs into the archive records. Yet it is in the actual stables, situated across the road from the main hall where the murders of two farmhands occurred. Strangely no one was ever found or caught for the murders, but interesting to note that both victims were found to be laid out in a rather ritualistic way.

Since this occurrence, going back to the 1600’s and whilst the building was still a stable block, it was reported that every night the horses were heard to be frantically whinnying and neighing while inside the stables, in a very terrified fashion. There was seemingly no apparent reason why they should be terrified, for back in the 1700’s as it was, this was a very remote area. Yet when the local farm hands arrived to see what was wrong with the horses, the minute the door was opened the horses were amazingly calm again with no sign of any disturbance. This all went on for about five years until it was decided to smash the stables down and build anew there.

In addition to that, there is a further interesting story to what has happened at this site in the past; a past which has now been literally buried. We all know that the best way to hide something is to build something on top of it; the further reality as can be seen here, is that if buildings are not maintained thy go into dereliction and ruin and over time start to crumble and fall. It is interesting to note that there has been various planning permissions put forward in respect of Plumstead Hall, for turning it into residential housing, apartments and even at some point to turn it into some kind of community centre; yet every single planning application that has been made for Plumsted Hall in Little Plumsted has been refused; which only begs the question why?

Redevelopement and present day ‘explorers’: Our head investigator then managed to have a very interesting talk with a local guy named David who seemed curious as to what we were doing. David, as it turns out is a neighbour, he informed us, of the guy who has now actually bought the property here; ‘Cripps Development’ to be precise and who plan to turn the building here into apartments. It is infact Daniel Cripps, David’s said neighbour who now owns the building; a grade two listed building in fact, so obviously some great work is now being carried out on the site.

David went on to explain that almost every night the hall is besieged by break-ins, thefts and by whom are known as ‘urban explorers,’ who enter the building on a regular basis, He said it is very it is very difficult to keep them out. Sadly they and the thefts have caused a great deal of damage to the building and its fine fittings inside and have taken off a large part from the front stairwell; the bottom ten or twelve feet infact have been removed and thus it all hangs precariously….

Our head investgator went on to add that also a lot of people have visited the building due to the many myths and legends of various ghostly happenings and that many people do visit the site thinking that there is some kind of electric chair inside! Of course anyone who knows anything about electric therapy will know that it would have been conductors, attached to sponges, placed on either side of a patient’s temples, whilst they were lying down in bed here in the hospital; thus nothing whatsoever to do with an electric chair; so another bit of urban myth and legend, all adding to the mystery of the site. One can ot help but wonder how many of these strange happenings a re still going on today and what the new occupants of the swish apartments will make of it all….

 

                              Some of the beautiful architectural features of the main hall.

NB…  Sadly since we visited we havebeen contacted by one of the Urban Explorers, who has seen this write up and informed us that this beautiful building due to be redeveloped has been mysteriously raized to the ground by fire. A sad event indeed which one can only speculate about but the photos here are a lasting testament to a once wonderful building.

Please join us for interesting and fun days out – great company to boot!

email me at ‘moon.willow@ntlworld.com’

or to join The Priory proper please contact us via email or this webpage:

      ‘Its a quest for a lifetime and beyond’

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

THE PRIORY INVESTIGATES: QUEST NUMBER ONE

  • SPOOKS HILL WARBOYS
  • GEO MAGNETICS & HIDDEN PYRAMIDS

CAN A VEHICLE REALLY MOVE ON ITS OWN WITHOUT ANY POWER?

As a part of our ongoing Priory research and ongoing teachings; we are currently rearching into the unknown and untold history of this planet and the peoples who previously lived here before current day humans; of which not much is known to the world at large, but known to The Priory . However these early visitors have left their everlasting mark upon this planet in the form of many mysteries buried within our landscape including the placement of numerous pyramids.

spooks hill 2spooks hill 1

Thus we are investigating certain energy points, many of which were created and are still hidden within the landscape of the uk. These ‘energy/power’ points, the hidden pyramids infact, are by no means dormant and still give off an amazing amount of power and energy today; geo magnetics in full force which one has to simply experience to believe it.

‘Spooks Hill’ or ‘Spooky Hill’ as it is known locally and is one of several in the fens (another one nearby is situated at Earith) is shown above and is just outside of Warboys in Cambridgeshire; a bit off the beaten track but can be easily found if one is resourceful. It is certainly not much to look at; no magificant edifice or huge standing stones but it is on the edge of a nature reserve; and in actual fact was never meant to be looked at or discovered at all, but the fact remains that here it is and to experience the power of the site for ones self will certainly dispell any scepiticsm. As said it is a place of great power, energy and healing and i can certainly attest to having been ‘zapped’ whilst there! One could ponder on the thought of why the fens? What is about the fens that pyramids were placed here in times past? What did the fens use once to be?

The day we visited was a very windy day, so there was quite a bit of sound distortion in this clip; howerver i cannot account for the picture distortion as this has not happened like this with my camera before, so could it be put down to the magnetics or energy field reacting with my digital camera? At one point the camera switched off completely for no particular reason; something that i have also experienced at standing stones, so i keep an open mind in respect of magnetics and electrics interacting with each other….

So how can one actually prove this power, this energy? This place is known locally as an ‘electric’ or ‘magnetic’ hill having the capability of power to be able to cause stationary cars to move totally on their own and this is something we wanted to experience for ourselves; to either prove or to disprove in the name of true research; for one needs to have an open mind about these things. And the following is what actually happened when we turned off the engine and handbrake…

This video will prove the truth of the hidden ‘energy sources’ which are to be found all over our planet. Where, why and for what purpose you my ask? More will be revealed in time so stay tuned for more updates.

One can clearly see and hear for ones self with this clip that no engine is running at all, yet the car makes its way forwards from a level starting point and travels uphill towards the bridge. If one looks closely at the wheels, they are actually trying to pull away before the car starts to move – proving the power of true magnetics.

Again note that no car engine is running at all and that the car when properly placed on the flat within the magnetic zone, moves effortlessly forwards all on its own and does not run backwards downhill when the handbrake is turmed off. Please go for yourself and discover some of the hidden secrets of our earth plane….

PLEASE CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO FIND OUT WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON THE DAY 🙂

Spooks Hill with it’s hidden ‘energies’ underground

 

“In the sun Let the smallest of things form the greatest and that which lives but a flash form everlastiness”

March 2016

‘The Keeper of Scrolls’

%d bloggers like this: